How’s Amy Irving’ Married Life Like?
Quick Facts of
- Born NameAmy Davis Irving
- Birth PlacePalo Alto, California, U.S.
- Height5 feet 4 inches (1.63 m)
- Eye ColorBlue
- Zodiac SignVirgo
- HusbandKenneth Bowser (m. 2007) Steven Spielberg (div. 1989) Bruno Barreto (div. 2005)
- Net Worth$120 million
- Weight55 kg
- Age66 years old
- DatingWillie Nelson (break-up)
- SiblingDavid Irving, Katie Irving
- ParentsJules Irving, Priscilla Pointer
Amy Irving is an award-winning American actress who garnered much fame and love through her charming looks and enchanting personality. The actress won the prestigious Screen Actors Guild Awards for her role in the film Traffic.
The actress is also popular for her roles in various television series and films like Hide and Seek, Unsane, and Law & Order. Want to know more about the actress, if yes, then read the whole article!!!
Amy Irving’s Married Life
Amy Irving is a married woman. The actress married the love of her life, Kenneth Bowser Jr., on November 1, 2007, among their close friends and family.
The actress is happily married as of now and shares unconditional love for her beloved husband. Further, the couple is happily celebrating their twelve years of the marital relationship. Besides, there is no sign of divorce between them.
Amy Irving was first in a relationship with the American billionaire and film director Steven Speilberg. She started dating Steven in early 1976 after meeting him on the set of the film, Carrie. But later, the duo parted their ways after facing some highs and lows in their relationship.
Just after that, the actress started dating her co-star, Willie Nelson, from the film Honeysuckle. But after spending some time with him, Amy broke up with him and reunited with her beau, Steven. Later, Amy and Steven shared the wedding vows on 27 November 1985.
The couple then stayed together for four years, but in 1989, they decided to go seperate paths once again. Well, the couple divorced on 2nd February of 1989, and Amy received a $100 million divorce settlement after a judge vacated a prenuptial agreement, which was written in a napkin.
While Steven got together with Kate Capshaw, Irving started to date the Brazilian film director Bruno Barreto in 1990. The pair eventually dated for six years and then married on September 27, 1996. But just like Amy’s first relationship, their marriage soon ended in divorce on January 29, 2005.
Mother of Two
The actress later welcomed another child, also as a son named Gabriel Davis along with her second husband, Bruno Barreto, on May 4, 1990.
Amy Irving is a Multi-Millionaire!
Amy Irving is an American stage, television, and film actress who garnered wealth from her career. Well, the actress possesses a net worth of $120 million as of 2020.
The actress started her career as a stage actress. In 1965, she performed her first-ever- professional acting performance in the play The Country Wife. Later, she also worked in some of the famous plays like Romeo and Juliet, Heartbreak House, Three Sisters, Broken Glass, and The Waters of March. Besides, her most recent work was in the 2011 play called We Live Here, where she portrayed the role of Maggie.
You Might Also Like: Steven Speilberg’s House & Car Collection!
After debuting in acting through stage plays, the actress started to perform in various television series as well. At first, she worked in the 1975 television series called The Rookies as Cindy Mullins. Since then, she worked in other trending television series like Police Woman, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Alias, Zero Hour, and The Affair.
In 1976, the actress made her feature film debut with the film Carrie where she portrayed the role of Sue Snell. After that, she acted in many blockbuster films like The Fury, Voices, Micki & Maude, A Shoe of Force, Traffic, Hide and Seek, Adam, and Unsane. Among all of her films, Traffic was a blockbuster that garnered a total of $208.3 million on the box office against the budget of $46 million.
Quick Facts Amy Irving
- Amy Irving used to perform in a local theatre when she was a child.
- She studied at the American Conservatory Theater.
- She trained at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.
- Irving made her off-broadway debut at the age of 17.
- She graduated from the Professional Children’s School.
- She received nominations for many awards like Razzie Awards, Academy Awards, and Golden Globes.
- The actress won the Obie Awards in 1988 under the category of Distinguished Performance by an Actress.
- She will star in upcoming films like A Mouthful of Air, My Cricket and Me, and Confetti.
- She has also worked as a producer in the film Acts of Love and documentary, Citizen Steve.
- Amy worked also worked as a voice actress in films like Who Framed Roger Rabbit and An American Tail: Fievel Goes West.
Visit TheClebesCloset for more celebrity news, updates, and biographies!!!