|Born Name||Teyonah Parris|
|Birth Place||Hopkins, South Carolina, U.S.|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Age||32 years old|
Last Updated on
Teyonah Parris is an award-winning American actress who garnered limelight through her works in both the television and film industry. Well, she won the Black Reel Award for Best Breakthrough Performance in 2014.
The American actress is famous for her roles in the television series and films like Dear White People, Mad Men, and Survivor’s Remorse. Want to know more about the award-winning actress? If yes, then enjoy the whole article!!!
How Rich is Teyonah Parris?
Teyonah Parris holds a net worth of $2 million as of 2020. Well, she is an American actress who worked in various television and film roles to garner that fortune.
Parris started her professional acting career in 2010 when she acted in the short film Empire Corner. Shortly after that, she also performed in the short movie Wu is Dead. As for the feature films, the actress debuted in the 2010 film How Do You Know as Riva. Besides, her breakthrough work was in the 2013 film Dear White People. Since then, she worked in other blockbuster films like They Came Together, Five Nights in Maine, and Point Black.
The American actress, moreover, debuted on the television screen after acting in the television series, The Good Wife, as Melinda Gossett. After that, she worked in other hit television series like Mad Men, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Survivor’s Remorse, and Empire. Until now, she worked alongside actors like Jessie T. Usher, RonReaco Lee, and Mike Epps.
The 32-year-old actress is set to star in various films and television series in 2020. At first, the actress will appear in the American romantic drama film, The Photograph. Similarly, she will also appear in the American horror film Candyman. She will portray the role of Brianna Cartwright in the movie.
The actress is also working in the Marvel Studios’ 2020 television series called WandaVision. Further, she will portray the role of Monica Rambeau in the series. Additionally, the series was made with a budget of $150 million.
Is Teyonah Parris Dating?
Teyonah is out of any dating relationship. Well, it seems like the actress is focused on her career.
Parris conquered thousands of hearts through her glamour and acting ability; however, it looks like no one has been able to win the heart of the actress. Besides, is she dating secretly? Well, we will have to wait until she discloses anything regarding her romantic life.
Quick Facts of Teyonah Parris
- Teyonah Parris studied at the South Carolina Governor’s School for Arts and Humanities.
- She graduated from the Juilliard School.
- She debuted in acting at the age of 22.
- Parris won many awards like the African-American Film Critics Association Award for Best Actress and Hollywood Film Festival Jury Prize for Exceptional Emerging Artist Acting.
- She also worked as a producer in the 2016 television movie, Love Under New Management: The Miki Howard Story.
- The actress is popular for receiving nominations for awards like Screen Actors Guild Award, Black Reel Award, and NAACP Image Award.
- She started to participate in pageant competitions while studying at school.
- She used to look at Angela Bassett and Halle Berry while growing up.
- Some of her favorite beauty products are Skinn Orchid Gel Primer and L’Oreal Paris Infallible Setting Spray.
- Her favorite movie is Little Children.
- She is also a Dark and Lovely Brand Ambassador.
- Parris supports the HIV/AIDS awareness program and was a part of a photoshoot for World AIDS Day.
Don’t Miss to visit TheCelebsCloset for more celebrity news and updates!!!