Saul Rubinek’s Married, Wife, Net Worth, Bio, Wiki, Age, Height
Actor and film director Saul Rubinek is working in the entertainment field since 1968. The veteran actor appeared in numerous hit television series like Warehouse 13, Grey’s Anatomy and others.
The legendary personality is living a plentiful and cheerful life with his wife and kids. So, how much is his net worth? Know all along with many extra other facts.
How Much Is Saul Rubinek’s Net Worth?
Saul Rubinek’s net worth is around $10 million. He amassed his wealth thanks to his career as an actor, producer, and director.
You May Also Like: Florinka Pesenti Dating, Boyfriend, Children, Affairs
Moreover, his several movies have made high box office collection. The playwright’s 1992 film Unforgiven made a huge box office collection of $159.2 million against the budget of $14 million.
Similarly, his other movie Wall Street collected a box office collection of $43.9 million with a budget of $16.5 million. He owned a Nolita loft house which he purchased for $2.95 million back in 2011. But later, sold it for $4.9 Million in 2014.
Saul Rubinek Married life: Who are His Wife and Children?
Saul Rubinek is married two times in his life. His current wife is Elinor Reid who is also a film producer.
Furthermore, the pair shares two children together. Their kids are an older daughter Hannah Rubinek (Born in 1991) and a son Sam Rubinek (Born in 1995).
Previously, the actor was in a marital relationship with his first wife Kate Lynch. Kate is a Canadian Film, television and stage actress. The duo walked down the aisle in 1973.
They lived a sound married life for about 14 years. Unfortunately, due to many reasons, the couple decided to part ways and later divorced in 1987.
The veteran actor is living a sound and blissful life with his family. Besides, there are no rumors of him and his second spouse’s separation or divorce.
Quick Facts of Saul Rubinek
- Saul Rubinek was born Saul Hersh Rubinek on July 2, 1948, in Fohrenwald, Wolfratshausen, Bavaria, Germany.
- His parents are Frania Rubinek, Polish Jews and Israel Rubinek, a factory worker.
- Rubinek’s parents emigrated to Canada after World War II in 1948.
- The Producer started acting professionally when he was 10.
- He made his directorial debut in the black comedy movie Jerry and Tom in 1998.
- The director won a Canadian Academy Award for his supporting role in the 1981 hit film Ticket to Heaven.
- His eyes are light brown and hair is black.
- The German-born Canadian belongs to a mixed ethical background.
- As of 2019, he is 70 years old.