|Born Name||Pauline Egan|
|Birth Place||Benowa, Queensland, Australia|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m)|
|Profession||Actress, Producer, Director|
|Age||34 years old|
Last Updated on
Pauline Egan is an award-winning Australian versatile actor who is known for her work in all three formats of filmmaking, which is directing, writing, and producing. She is famous for her role in the television series, Olympus and Sanctuary.
The Australian actress also garnered quite a good response for her works in the films Ambrosia and Delinquent. She was also able to garner many awards, including Best Female Director award in Film Festival 2015. Read the whole article to figure out more about the actress!!!!
How Rich is Pauline Egan?
Pauline Egan is a successful Australian actor, director, and producer who holds a net worth of $200,000.
Egan’s first-ever acting work was in the BAMS production of Snow White at the age of 5. Besides, she started her professional career with the 2006 television series called Clever.
After that, she garnered a good response from the fans and producers of different productions. Thanks to that, she then worked in several hit television series like The Pacific, Supernatural, Sanctuary, and Olympus. Apart from that, she also worked in television movies like The Christmas Consultant, Flip of Paradise, and Christmas at Dollywood.
Also, See: Actress, Lolly Adefope’s Net Worth & Career
The Australian actress is also popular for her film career. She debuted with the 2008 film, Crooked Business. Since then, she acted in numerous films like Blood Money, Ambrosia, and Delinquent. Besides, she also did short films like Codename Leto, Namaste, Delinquent, Through the Plane, and many more. Until now, she worked along with the actors like Emilie Ullerup and Christopher Heyerdahl among others.
As of 2020, she is busy filming the upcoming American mystery drama web television series, Home Before Dark. She will portray the role of Jane Lisko in the series with a small role. Further, the series will feature actors like Brooklynn Price, Jim Sturgess, and Abby Miller as lead actors.
Is also a Director & Producer
Well, Pauline is a multi-talented celebrity who pleased her fans not just by acting but also through her producing and directional skills. Moreover, in 2014, she self wrote, produced, and directed the award-winning short film Through the Plane. Similarly, she also produced a documentary My Name Is Water in 2014 and a short film The Wall in 2015.
Is Pauline Egan Dating?
The 34-year-old Australian actress is out of any dating relationship as of 2020. Although winning millions of hearts through her beauty and acting, it seems like no one has been able to win her heart.
Egan is currently focused on her career and prefers to speak less about her personal life. It might also be the reason why she made her Instagram account private.
Quick Facts of Pauline Egan
- She is a proud supporter of Face Africa, an organization that works to increase awareness of Wash challenges. Similarly, she also runs an organization called Water Underground.
- In 2011, she worked in a video game named Fight Night Champion for the character Megan McQueen.
- She landed her first major role at the age of 23.
- She studied and graduated from Flinders University.
- Egan garnered her Bachelor’s Degree in Health from the Queensland University of Technology.
- She is a classically trained pianist and dancer.
- She studied acting at The Australian Film and Television Academy.
- The Australian actress won dozens of awards through her short film, Through the Pane. Some of these are Legacy Award, VIWIFF Award, and Audience Choice Award.
- In an interview, Pauline shared that she grew up on a dairy farm.
- She also acted on the Hallmark movie A December Bride.
Stay updated with us at TheCelebsCloset!!!