|Born Name||Juliet van Kampen|
|Birth Place||Hammersmith, London, England|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (1.7m)|
|Age||40 years old|
|Sibling||Nataasha Van Kampen|
|Parents||Claire van Kampen, Chris van Kampen, Mark Rylance(step father)|
Last Updated on
Juliet Rylance is an eye-catching British actress who gathered lots of love from her roles in the series The Knick, and McMafia.
Although the actress has only worked in the entertainment industry for a decade, thanks to her remarkable acting abilities, she has gathered quite a buzz. So who is Juliet Rylance in real life? Let’s dig out the personal and professional life of the McMafia star!!!
Who is Juliet Rylance Married Too?
Juliet Rylance is happily married to the love of her life, Christian Camargo. The duo shared the wedding vows in November of 2008 at New York City Hall among their close friends and family.
The couple met one another for the first time when Christian was working with Juliet’s stepfather, Mark Rylance, at Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre. After frequently meeting at the theatre, they started dating soon.
The husband and wife duo shares a healthy relationship. Further, they share much love and respect for one another.
Although the duo has been tother for more than a decade, they do not share any children together. Besides, the couple shares a pet dog named Garth, whom they frequently feature on their Instagram account.
What’s The Net Worth of Juliet Rylance?
Juliet Rylance possesses a net worth of $500,000 as of 2020. She gathered that wealth from her career as a television, film, and film actress.
Rylance started her career through the film industry. At first, she worked in the 2003 short film named The Burl. Besides, she made her breakthrough with the 2012 film Sinister where she portrayed the role of Tracy Oswalt. Later, she starred in the movies Days and Nights, A Dog’s Purpose, and Love After Love.
The 40-year-old actress also made appearances in various television series in her career. In 2014, she debuted on the television screen through the series ‘The Mystery of Matter’, where she played the lead role of Marie Curie. Since then, she performed in the series like The Knick, American Gothic, McMafia, and Perry Mason. Additionally, she worked alongside actors like Clive Owen, Andre Holland, Jeremy Bobb.
Quick Facts of Juliet Rylance
- Juliet Rylance was born and raised in Hammersmith, London.
- Her father, Clarie van Kampen was a composer, whereas her mother, Chris Van Kampen, was an architect.
- She grew up along with her younger sister Nataasha Van Kampen(a filmmaker who died in 2012).
- Her parents divorced when she was eight years old.
- She studied and graduated from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in 2002.
- Under her stepfather, she worked in many stages plays at Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre.
- In 2010 Juliet garnered Obie Awards for her role in the play As You Like It.
- She also received a nomination for the Lucille Lortel Award for the Best Actress in 2009.
Keep visiting TheCelebsCloset for more celebrity news and updates!!!!