|Born Name||Hale Isaac Appleman|
|Birth Place||New York City, New York, United States|
|Height||6 feet 1½ inches|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Parents||Ara Fitzgerald and Richard Appleman|
The American actor Hale Appleman is renowned for his versatile roles in the television series. The charming actor has also appeared in a few movies.
The Beautiful Ohio actor first began his acting in 2006 and since then appeared along numerous stars of the industry. So, how much is Hale Appleman’s net worth? Known all along with several other information about him.
How Much Is Hale Appleman’s Net Worth?
Hale Appleman possesses a net worth of $500K. He made his wealth from his professional acting career.
You May Also Like: Gaetano Lisi
According to Chron, an actor earns an average salary of $39.84 per hour although the highest-paid 10 percent makes over $100 hourly. Currently, he features as the lead role in the American Fantasy series The Magicians which will premier its 4th Season in 2019.
Furthermore, his 2007 American horror comedy movie Teeth collected a good box office collection of $2,340,110.
Hale Appleman Personal Life: Married or Single?
Hale Appleman is likely in a relationship at the moment. Due to his secretive personality, he prefers to keep his relationship details to himself. Because of this, many of his fans speculated that he was gay.
Read Also: Crystal Reed’s Partner Darren McMullen
The White Orchid actor, however, occasionally posts pictures with actress Stephanie F Simbari on his social media indicating her as his wife. On June 2015, Hale posted a picture on his Instagram with the same girl with the caption:
Love your wife love your life
A year later, Stephanie replied to a Tweet of Arjun Gupta that further clarified the doubts on their relationship.
Well, whatever the case maybe we hope he has a happy life and career in the days to come.
Quick Facts of Hale Appleman
- Hale Appleman was born Hale Isaac Appleman on January 17, 1986, in New York City, New York, United States.
- His mother isHis mother is Ara Fitzgerald and father is Richard Appleman.
- He studied and graduated from Carnegie Mellon University School of Drama.
- The handsome actor is also a graduate of the famed LaGuardia High School of the Performing Arts.
- Hale played the role of Jesus Christ in the New York Premiere of Saah Ruhl’s Passion play in 2010.
- The talented star holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethical background.
- The Private Romeo actor stands at a tall height of 6 feet 1½ inches and weighs around 70 Kg.
- His eyes are light brown and hair is black in color.
- As of 2019, he is 33 years old.