|Born Name||Cheryl Casone|
|Birth Place||Clearwater, Florida, USA|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Profession||Journalist and TV Personality|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
Last Updated on
Cheryl Casone worked her way up the ladder. Eventually, she came to the limelight after she started to provide various weekly reports at Fox News. Soon enough she gained success as a TV personality and a journalist.
Cheryl Casone wants to make a big impact on the industry at some point in her career. Furthermore, she also hosted the show Cashin’ In. Keep reading to know more about the TV personality including her net worth and salary in this article.
What’s Cheryl Casone Relationship Status?
To all those curious about her current marital status, rejoice as Cheryl Casone is single for now. Due to her job description, Cheryl’s required in the spotlight constantly. However, she prefers to keep her love life as low-key as she can. She is yet to reveal anything regarding her past relationships and romantic affairs.
The TV personality currently leads a single life and all of her focus in her career. Moreover, she never made the news on being spotted with a partner.
And this further raises the question regarding her sexuality, does she prefer women as her partner or does she prefers men? Since Cheryl never talked about her sexual orientation publicly we can’t assume anything for now.
How Much is Cheryl Casone’s Net Worth?
Cheryl Casone is a wealthy woman with an estimated net worth of $1 million. She earned her wealth through her raising as a journalist and a TV personality. Like most other TV personalities she earns extra cash through sponsorships, ads, endorsement, featuring news, and so on.
According to various sources, her current estimated salary is more than $500k. Moving on to her other sources of income, Cheryl currently earns an estimated amount of $115k through sponsorships. Likewise, she earns over $400k as a presenter and over $30k from her ads, featuring news and endorsements.
You May Also Like: Is Heather Nauert married? Who is her spouse?
Besides, her book, The Comeback: How Today’s Moms Reenter the Workplace Successfully costs $5.99 Kindle and $4.70 in Hardcover.
Inside Shaquille O’Neal’s Super Bowl weekend carnival-themed Fun House
Cheryl recently made the news when she covered the story on why Mercedes Benz Stadium concession price is so cheap. She interviewed Bernie Marcus on why the price is cheap. Marcus explained the question regarding the price with,
“I had great confidence that if we cut the prices by 50 percent, which is what we’ve done across the board. And the pricing wasn’t dynamic, didn’t change by events. Didn’t change by season it would be with us forever, that fans would respond to that, they would appreciate that.”
Casone is maintaining a luxury life with such eye-catching net worth and salary.
Quick Facts of Cheryl Casone
- Cheryl Casone was born on July 18, 1979, in Clearwater, Florida, the United States. She is an American by nationality and belongs to White ethnicity/race.
- As a child, Cheryl attained Thunderbird High School. And Later she graduated from Northern Arizona University for her bachelor’s degree.
- Cheryl started her career at CNX media on the program Travel Update. However, she later quit the job and moved to KRON-TV. She started working as a business reporter and as well as an anchor for a business news TV show.
- The journalist is currently 48 years old and stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches. Moving on to her weight and body measurements, she weighs 63kilograms and her measurements come in 36-26-37 inches. Moreover, her hair is blond and eyes are blue.
- Cheryl is an active user of social media platforms. She is most active on Instagram and Twitter.
Cheryl Casone is a beautiful and talented journalist with a bright future ahead. Raising in ranks as a reporter and TV personality. Furthermore, she is sure to leave her maker on industry sooner or later.