Ali Cobrin Personal Life, Boyfriend, Engaged, Net Worth, Salary, Age, Height, Facts
Quick Facts of
American actress, Ali Cobrin has appeared in dozens of films and TV series since her debut in 2008. She proves that she is more than a pretty face and can do a lot.
Besides her acting career, Cobrin personal life is also filled with joy. She is happily married to her husband and enjoying her conjugal life. Know more details in the article below;
Who is Ali Cobrin?
Ali Cobrin is an American actress. She started her career as an improvisation player in the Second City’s teen ensemble. Afterward, she work-shopped Broadway musicals, including All That Jazz and Wonderland.
In 2006, Corbin moved to Los Angeles, California to pursue her acting career and got her first acting job in a 2008 short film One. After a year, she made her Hollywood entry with American 3D fantasy horror film, The Hole.
Some of her screen credit includes Neighbors, Girl House, Lap Dance, Friends with Benefits and others.
Personal Life of Ali Cobrin; Dating, Boyfriend
Ali Cobrin is happily married to her longtime lover, Zak Resnick in 2018. The duo dated for a long time before getting engaged on July 23, 2017, which she annouced via his Instagram post.
Corbin, however, is quite secretive about her personal life which might be the reason, she hasn’t revealed much about her husband. But we can see the glimpse of her beautiful married life on her social media.
Ali Corbin’s Net Worth
Ali Cobrin’s estimated net worth is somewhere $1 million (as of 2019). She earned the fortune from her acting career. Further, the average salary of an actress is $50,249, per year, along with $850 profit sharing, $1,015 bonus and $54,000 commission.
In 2014, the actress starred in the comedy film, Neighbours along with Zac Efron and Seth Rogen. The movie collected $270.7 million at the box-office against the budget of $18 million.
Quick facts of Ali Cobrin
- Born on 21 July 1989, in Chicago, Illinois, Ali Cobrin birth name is Alexandra Arley Cobrin.
- Her birth sign is Cancer.
- She is American and belongs to White ethnicity/race.
- She is the daughter of Marvin “Micky” Richard Cobrin and Peggy Jo (Elmi).
- Corbin majored in musical theater from Chicago Academy.
- She trained to become a classical ballerina and competed in the Junior Olympics.
- Ali stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inch tall or 1.73m.
- She has black hair and dark brown eyes.